[OFERTA DE EMPLEO] Customer insight and analytics analyst
By joining the Digital Acceleration department of TUI Musement, and in particular the Data Science & Analytics team, as a Customer Insights & Analytics analyst, you will join a team whose main objective will be to use TUI data sets and to combine them with external data streams. to create additional and innovative value for business development, process optimization and more personalized digital service delivery.
We are open to applications from other locations.
HOW YOU WILL HAVE AN IMPACT
There are several ways you can get involved:
- As a Customer Insights & Analytics Analyst, you will be responsible for capturing and analyzing the voices of our customers in a more modern and digital way. You will support the development of a future-oriented customer experience measurement framework in TUI.
- Using Business Intelligence tools, data analytics, advanced analytics and statistical methods, you will thoroughly analyze the opportunities and risks related to customer satisfaction and help TUI Musement uncover development opportunities and differentiation from the point of view of customer experience. You will help drive further automation and optimization, particularly around measuring KPIs in the TUI Experience Center, for the TUI digital service and throughout the customer journey.
- You will support the success of TUI Musement through different research projects, focusing on the TUI client, consumer needs and interests, trends in (digital) services as well as in the travel industry. In addition, you will choose the most suitable method to deliver high quality and insightful results to guide our business and our customer focus within it.
- Communication and stakeholder engagement will be part of your role, as you will be responsible for projects and for measuring project success.
- As a translator of key data and analytics, you must be able to transform business needs into concrete data and information technology requirements to enable the data technology team to understand. develop data and analytics products that will enable automation and self-service data consumption. .
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
There’s more than one way to get the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- An exceptional and culturally intelligent team player with international ability. Self-responsibility and self-commitment are also necessary.
- Experience in customer and competitor analysis, market and customer / consumer research, strategic information or business analysis
- Focus on high quality delivery with the will to challenge yourself
- Analytical and critical skills and commitment to improving quality and customer experience, keeping self-service and data automation in mind.
- A talented professional who wants to learn, grow and drive his career while spreading smiles around the world
- A good knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, vLookup, filtering) as well as Business Intelligence tools is highly appreciated
- Basic programming skills (Python or similar) are very valuable
- A good knowledge of statistics and mathematical modeling is highly appreciated.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written, in English
YOU AND YOU
- Be a valued member of the team at TUI, the world’s # 1 socially responsible travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- TUI Musement operates in over 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel agency
- Grow by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development program including free language courses and various management development programs
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities company. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries around the world. There are over 130,000 “things to do” in all major vacation destinations and cities, which are distributed through B2B partners, through the Musement and TUI websites and directly to TUI customers. We also provide cruise line services through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services at ports around the world. TUI Musement has sold around 10 million tours, tours and activities offered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the main areas of growth for the TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. After a two-year transition period, the two became a fully integrated company – known as TUI Musement – combining TUI’s global reach, solid resources and high-quality destination service delivery, with the capabilities digital technologies, the agile work methodology and the start-up state of mind of Musement.
If you want to learn more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group and our ongoing work in the area of diversity and inclusion, just visit careers.tuigroup.com