Lufthansa Miles&More Double Status & HON Circle Miles for Lufthansa Group flights until June 30, 2022
Lufthansa Miles&Plus announced a new campaign, offering Dual Status and HON Circle Miles for flights with all Lufthansa Group airlines until June 30, 2022.
The promotion does not require active registration and the miles will be added automatically to the activity after the member account is stolen, from the start of this campaign which was February 1, 2022.
It’s rather odd that Lufthansa is suddenly launching this promotion, applying it to flights that were flown more than a few weeks ago. Why not announce it earlier?
Nevertheless, this is another great opportunity to qualify or requalify for Lufthansa Miles&More status and the promotion is split into two parts:
- Double status and HON Circle Miles for flights with all Lufthansa Group airlines until June 30, 2022
- 2,000 additional dual status and HON Circle miles for intercontinental flights with all Lufthansa Group airlines from April 1, 2022 to June 30, 2022
Until 30.6.2022you can win dual status and HON Circle miles on flights with Lufthansa Group airlines and selected airline partners – also retroactively from 1.1.2022.1 You can also earn extra 2,000 status miles or HON Circle on every intercontinental flight.
This should be a nice mileage booster for members who have booked Lufthansa Group flights in the next four months. It was already quite easy to achieve Lufthansa status in 2021 and now it looks like the party will continue into 2022, which is good for those who couldn’t requalify last year due to “the dead year” which applies when a member has already qualified doubles for two consecutive years.
It works like this
1. quote your miles and more service card number upon reservation or present upon check-in.
2. Your additional status and HON Circle miles will be automatically credited to your mileage account.
3. This double mile offer is valid retroactively on flights from 1.1.2022. No registration is required.
To do this, the Miles&More member only has to fly and credit the itinerary to the Miles&More account. The bonus should be credited soon after the flight if the 2021 campaign is any indicator.
Another great opportunity to earn Miles&More status. Let’s see if I can find a good rate to requalify my senator status this year even though I still have Singapore Airlines Star Alliance Gold.
Given that the senator is good for two years, that’s definitely something worth considering, especially when there are good premium rates available in the market and Covid isn’t throwing another spanner in the plans for trip.
here are the terms and conditions for the campaign:
- miles and more members will receive dual status and HON Circle miles for flights flown during the travel period from 1.1. as of 30.6.2022. This also applies to Status and HON Circle miles awarded through the Executive Bonus. This offer is valid retroactively on flights from 1.1.2022.
- miles and more members will receive the additional 2,000 status miles and HON Circle on every intercontinental flight during the travel period from 1.4. as of 30.6.2022. There is no upper limit for flight rewards.