German airline Lufthansa announces flights from Victoria Falls to Europe Pindula News
German airline Lufthansa has announced flights three times a week that will connect Victoria Falls to Europe from March 2022.
Flights – with a stopover in Windhoek, Namibia – will be operated by Lufthansa’s new long-haul subsidiary, Eurowings Discover.
In a statement released on Friday, the airline said:
_Eurowings Discover is delighted to announce that effective March 30, 2022, our Sub-Saharan Africa network will grow by offering three weekly flights from Frankfurt to Victoria Falls, further strengthening our engagement in the region and expanding our presence in Africa. _
- Air Zimbabwe resumes domestic flights
- Air Zimbabwe resumes Harare – Tanzania flights
- Air Zimbabwe aims to expand its fleet and routes
- British Airways CV Flights Zimbabwe – South Africa
- British Airways resumes Harare-Johannesburg flights
- Zimbabwe’s tourism sector severely affected by coronavirus as airlines suspend flights
- RwandAir resumes flights to Harare
- Fastjet to increase Vic-Falls and Johannesburg flights
- Emirates resumes flights to Zimbabwe and Zambia and plans to increase weekly flights to 5
- TRAVEL UPDATE: Air Zimbabwe Resumes Domestic and Regional Flights
Eurowings will initially operate flights between Frankfurt and Victoria Falls every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
Lufthansa was one of many airlines to pull out of Zimbabwe between 2000 and 2008, as the country’s economy was in decline and political instability forced tourists to cancel travel plans to the country. Southern Africa.
Lufthansa’s return to Zimbabwe will allow passengers to take advantage of the Lufthansa Group‘s entire network of 10,775 weekly frequencies to 270 destinations in 105 countries around the world.
More: Pindula News; ZimLive