Eurowings and Austrian Airlines optimize connections between Germany and Austria
- Eurowings flies up to five times a week from Stuttgart to Graz and from Düsseldorf to Linz
- From January 10, 2022: Three times a week with Eurowings from Düsseldorf to Graz
- From summer 2022, increase in frequencies to Graz and Linz with twice-daily flights from Monday to Friday
- Austrian Airlines takes over Eurowings’ Vienna – Hanover route with up to 13 weekly flights
- Group airlines create ideal routes and frequencies for private and business travelers
Eurowings and Austrian Airlines fly in a new formation and optimize their intra-group offer between Austria and Germany for passengers. Eurowings has taken over the Stuttgart-Graz route from its sister company in the Group and now operates the route at least five times a week. Eurowings flies to Linz five times a week from its largest site, Düsseldorf. From the capital of North Rhine-Westphalia, Eurowings will also offer three weekly connections to Graz from January 10, 2022.
From summer 2022, Eurowings will operate even more frequent flights on all three routes and will then serve Graz and Linz twice daily from Monday to Friday. Passengers will benefit from a large number of attractive connecting flights through the main Eurowings bases in Düsseldorf and Stuttgart. Itineraries can be booked now at www.eurowings.com or very quickly and easily via the Eurowings app.
Austrian Airlines has already taken over the Vienna – Hanover route previously served by Eurowings since the 2021 summer flight schedule. Direct flights are offered with a daily frequency of up to two flights and can be booked now. With the permanent start of the rotation to Hanover, Austrian Airlines is strengthening the hub of its home airport in Vienna. The hub connection is ideal for tourists and business travelers for other connecting flights. Passengers benefit from numerous transfer options, for example to Central and South-Eastern Europe or the Middle East.